Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Wonderful Course--EG1471

Our English course EG1471 almost finish. Next week is week 13. We only have 2 classes left. Looking back the whole course, it is really wonderful and fantastic.

We have a very good tutor in this class. Mr Blackstone is a very nice American guy. He is the first American tutor I have met in Singapore. Before, in my bridging course, all the tutors are Singaporens. Though their English is standard, I do not like their accent too much. American accent is more comfortable to me, because all my English teachers in China are Americans.

Besides, this is the first time I met so many malaysian classmates. They can speak so many languages, such as Hokkien, Cantonese, Mandurin, English and Malay.

How time flies! At the end of this Sem, I wish everybody all the best for your final exams~

6 comments:

sawks said...

hey..yo...one of the malaysians here....haha...well...this class really really really very nice...nothing much to say...thanks everyone...

Boon Woei said...

Time to appreciate! Despite all those stuff, this is course which i don't have stress at all!! Thanks everyone.

Brad Blackstone said...

Thanks, Steve, for the flattery! I appreciate your hard work and pleasant demeanor this term. Just hide that cell phone next time, okay? of course, I know Ms. V may get mad at me because she was probably trying to contact you!

Anyway, best of luck to you in your future!

Gooji said...

yeap. I had a great time in class too. That's the reason why I prefer smaller class.

Guo Cheng said...

All the best to you, too.

Aaron Zhao (EG1471) said...

Time flies!
I think it's time to calm down and get ready for the coming exams.